Free Efiling for Federal Personal Income Tax Returns | State Income Tax Return | Business Accounting and Tax Returns | QuickBooks Pro Advisor | Full Service Accounting | Payroll Services
Financial & Investment Management. | Greenville, Farmville, Winterville, Bethel, Ayden, Grifton and surrounding Eastern NC communities
Carolina Business Enterprises. Secure Technology. Accurate. Reliable.
Helping you with all important financial matters
Here for your family, your business and your future
CORONAVIRUS SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Due to recent precautions advised by North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper, we are limiting exposure to our employees and customers. Our office is closed to drop in visits. If you need to drop off tax materials, we have envelopes in the cooler and you can drop the envelope through the door. If you need to pick up, call us and we will put your envelope in the cooler. We will continue to process your taxes and contact you by email if we need more information. The cooler will be brought in at night, but you will still have access to the door slot.
We are sorry for the inconvenience…Brittany and Drew
Carolina Business Enterprises can help your business
- Take care of your financial information and corporate reports
- Recommend a business corporate structure and income tax strategy. Keep you posted on local federal, state and local tax laws and filing dates
- Handle your payroll and keep on top of laws and required reports
- Give you valuable insights into cash flow management
- Consult with you on any important business issues you are facing.
- Keep your trust, privacy and confidentiality
- Employees can file for Unemployment Insurance if they are laid off due to the virus or their hours are drastically reduced because of lack of work because of it (sub-s officers that are required to receive a reasonable payroll are the same as regular employees here).
- The first initial hold back week is waived.
- The employees will not be required to actively seek employment elsewhere because other employers are in the same shape and do not have jobs to offer at this time either.
- The employer accounts will not be charged for this period of time of Unemployment Insurance benefits being paid–their rates will not go up.
- All claims for Unemployment Insuranc must be filed online at des.nc.gov
- Claims cannot be filed in person at local government offices.
Let Carolina Business Enterprises handle your personal or joint state and federal income tax returns
- Filing jointly with assets and perhaps a home-based business tax returns to deal with?
- Need tax guidance on property sales or stock dividends?
- Just don’t have time for a “do it yourself” tax preparation approach
- Need an extension filed? Or time to pay?
- Have previous year returns that need filing and payment?
601-C Country Club Dr.
Greenville, NC 27834
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
A personal discussion of your financial statements or other business concerns is available when you need it and as close as your phone or computer. What’s more, Carolina Business Enterprises takes the time to learn your business, understand your goals and plans, and help you stay on course